Sunday, April 10, 2011

Northern California Day 9: Flying Southwest, Again

Well, I'm sitting in the Sacramento airport waiting for my flight that is now delayed 2 hours and 20 minutes. So far, flying Southwest has been a strike out.

I went to church this morning in Sacramento. Ironically, the sermon notes down to the power point were from a sermon Pastor Frank taught some months ago. It was kind of cool to be so far from home but to see the impact City Bible has had on other churches. I just love my church.

The fair today was great. I'm so ready to come home, but it was kind of sad to say goodbye to friends I've met on the road. We've all been together pretty much 24-7 for the past week. The admissions world has some top-notch people. One counselor and I are taking the same flight back to Portland. We're both glad of the company concerning the delay.

Thank you to all who have followed my great Northern California adventure. I'll be home soon...I hope.

No comments: